Full Moon Pickin’ Party
This unique bluegrass music series has been a beloved Nashville tradition for over 25 years, attracting families and friends from all over to hear bluegrass under the stars in Percy Warner Park. With events running from May to September, you can enjoy live bluegrass, local food trucks, cold brews, and more, all summer long!
Proceeds from Full Moon Pickin’ Parties benefit Friends of Warner Parks, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization working to preserve and protect Percy and Edwin Warner Parks.
Tickets go on sale March 25th.
|5:30pm Gates Open
*In addition to the main stage entertainment, impromptu pickin’ circles can be found around every corner of the historic equestrian barn. Be sure to walk around and find them!
Know Before You Go
- When you arrive at the event please proceed to the Will Call Tent. For expedited entry, please have your confirmation email pulled up on your mobile device or printed (ID required).
- Additional tickets will be available for purchase at the gate (Credit cards accepted).
- $10 Picker tickets available at the gate with approved bluegrass instrument. Offer valid in-person only, no online orders.
REFRESHMENTS & ACCOMODATIONS
- Food will be available for purchase from local food trucks.
- Water, soft drinks and up to 3 beers (for adults 21+) are included with admission as a thank you for joining us. (Available while supplies last. No discount ticket option for those not drinking.)
- You may also bring in your own food, snacks, blankets, lawn chairs, and non-alcoholic beverages. (Outside alcohol prohibited).
- Dogs are welcome as long as they are kept on leashes (no longer than six feet in length) at all times.
- Glass bottles or containers of any kind, large coolers (over 16 quarts) are also prohibited. Bags and instrument cases are subject to search.