Full Moon Pickin’ Party
This unique bluegrass music series has been a beloved Nashville tradition for 25 years, attracting families and friends from all over to hear local musicians play together in Percy Warner Park. With events running May-September, you can enjoy live bluegrass, local food trucks, cold brews, and more, all summer long!
Proceeds from Full Moon Pickin’ Parties benefit Friends of Warner Parks, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization working to preserve and protect Percy and Edwin Warner Parks.
|5:30pm Gates Open|
|6:05–7:10pm Colin O’Brien|
|8:45–9:50pm The Grass Kickers|
*In addition to the main stage entertainment, impromptu pickin’ circles can be found around every corner of the historic equestrian barn. Be sure to walk around and find them!
Hurts Hot Chicken
Tennessee Tater Cakes
Bahn Mi & Roll Factory
Logan’s Snack Shack
Nashville Cotton Candy Co
Bradley’s Curbside Creamery
Bubbled Up Nash
Moose Head Kettle Corn
Know Before You Go
- When you arrive at the event please proceed to the Will Call Tent. For expedited entry, please have your confirmation email pulled up on your mobile device or printed (ID required).
- Additional tickets will be available for purchase at the gate (Credit cards accepted).
- $10 Picker tickets available at the gate with approved bluegrass instrument. Offer valid in-person only, no online orders.
REFRESHMENTS & ACCOMODATIONS
- Food will be available for purchase from local food trucks.
- Water, soft drinks and up to 3 beers (for adults 21+) are included with admission as a thank you for joining us. (Available while supplies last. No discount ticket option for those not drinking.)
- You may also bring in your own food, snacks, blankets, lawn chairs, and non-alcoholic beverages. (Outside alcohol prohibited).
- Dogs are welcome as long as they are kept on leashes (no longer than six feet in length) at all times.
- Glass bottles or containers of any kind, large coolers (over 16 quarts) are also prohibited. Bags and instrument cases are subject to search.