Full Moon Pickin’ Party
This unique bluegrass music series is one of Nashville’s most popular outdoor events, attracting families, friends, and dog lovers from all over to hear local musicians play together under the full moon in one of Nashville’s more picturesque settings: Percy Warner Park. With events running May-September, you can enjoy traditional bluegrass music, fare from local food trucks, craft beer, and more, all summer long.
Do you play a bluegrass instrument? We encourage you to bring your own instrument and join in on one of the many pickin’ circles throughout the night!
B.Y.O. blanket or chair, a dog if you’d like (on a leash no longer than 6 ft), and snacks if you wish (no alcoholic beverages permitted).
|5:30pm Gates Open|
|6:05–7:10pm Kristy Cox and Grasstime|
|7:25–8:30pm Backroads Bluegrass|
|8:45–9:50pm Trevor Clark Trio|
*In addition to main stage entertainment, part of the Full Moon Pickin’ Party magic are the bluegrass pickin’ circles that organically arise across the event grounds. Be sure to walk around and find them!
|Little Cancun on the Go|
|Gypsy Crepe Company|
|Nashville Chicken and Waffles|
|Moosehead Kettle Corn|
Know Before You Go
- When you arrive at the event please proceed to the Will Call Tent. For expedited entry, please have your confirmation email pulled up on your mobile device or printed. (ID required).
- Additional tickets will be available for purchase at the gate. (Credit cards accepted)
- $10 Picker tickets available at the gate with approved bluegrass instrument. Offer valid in-person only, no online orders.
HEALTH & SAFETY
REFRESHMENTS & ACCOMODATIONS
- Food will be available for purchase from local food trucks.
- Water, soft drinks and up to 3 beers (for adults 21+) are included with admission as a thank you for joining us. (Available while supplies last. No discount ticket option for those not drinking.)
- You may also bring in your own food, snacks, blankets, lawn chairs, and non-alcoholic beverages. (Outside alcohol prohibited).
- Dogs are welcome as long as they are kept on leashes (no longer than six feet in length) at all times.
- Glass bottles or containers of any kind, large coolers (over 16 quarts) are also prohibited. Bags and instrument cases are subject to search.