Full Moon Pickin’ Party
Full Moon Pickin’ Parties are a beloved Nashville tradition, featuring live bluegrass, local food trucks, cold brews, and bluegrass pickin’ circles under the light of a full moon in Percy Warner Park. All ticket proceeds fund essential conservation, restoration, and maintenance projects that help protect and preserve the Warner Parks. Grab your friends, family, dogs, and blankets for a summer music series you don’t want to miss!
Play a bluegrass instrument? We encourage you to bring your own instrument and join in on one of the many pickin’ circles throughout the night!
B.Y.O. blanket or chair, a dog if you’d like (on a leash no longer than 6 ft), and snacks if you wish (no alcoholic beverages permitted).
|5:30pm Gates Open|
|6:05–7:10pm Cedar Creek Boys|
|7:25–8:30pm Colin O’Brien|
|8:45–9:50pm Chris Wagoner and Mary Gaines|
*In addition to main stage entertainment, part of the Full Moon Pickin’ Party magic are the bluegrass pickin’ circles that organically arise across the event grounds. Be sure to walk around and find them!
|Little Cancun on the Go|
|Logans Snack Shack|
|Gypsy Crepe Company|
|Banh Mi & Roll Factory|
|Shug’s Ice Cream|
|Moosehead Kettle Corn|
Know Before You Go
- When you arrive at the event please proceed to the Will Call Tent. For expedited entry, please have your confirmation email pulled up on your mobile device or printed. (ID required).
- Additional tickets will be available for purchase at the gate. (Credit cards accepted)
- $10 Picker tickets available at the gate with approved bluegrass instrument. Offer valid in-person only, no online orders.
HEALTH & SAFETY
REFRESHMENTS & ACCOMODATIONS
- Food will be available for purchase from local food trucks.
- Water, soft drinks and up to 3 beers (for adults 21+) are included with admission as a thank you for joining us. (Available while supplies last. No discount ticket option for those not drinking.)
- You may also bring in your own food, snacks, blankets, lawn chairs, and non-alcoholic beverages. (Outside alcohol prohibited).
- Dogs are welcome as long as they are kept on leashes (no longer than six feet in length) at all times.
- Glass bottles or containers of any kind, large coolers (over 16 quarts) are also prohibited. Bags and instrument cases are subject to search.